Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (since I didn't send Christmas cards out this year & even this is late if you look at the time). It doesn't mean that I don't love you. It was nice to spend some time with family and friends this holiday season and do some shopping with my hubby for a change.

To the Violettes -- I cannot wait to meet your little girl, any day now... She will be a refreshing addition to the clan of boys we all have!

Merry Christmas

I've been doing a bit of new year thinking... resolutions anyone?
For me, I would like to do so many things: running, listening to the bible via podcast everyday, & posting to my blog a lot more often would be perfect for me.

Last year I chose to simplify my life as much as possible. I would say that worked out well until September, then all h*#ll broke loose and it has been a blur every since.

So anyway, Merry Christmas to you all and have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments: