Saturday, August 11, 2007

Find of the week!

Okay, so here is my stepson Nate. I kid you not, he would sit in front of our computer all day long and take pictures of himself, but I didn't realize how many he has taken until one night last week I was searching through my photo files and came across about 200 pictures. See some of the funniest below that LeRoy and I couldn't stop laughing at...

I have to give you a baseline photo of him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan said...

that is HILARIOUS!!