Friday, August 3, 2007

Whew... it was a long weekend

Okay, I am finally getting the chance to post again. Funny that it is almost Friday and I am just now able to post the photos I took last weekend and the laundry isn't even done. Please forgive me for the time between posts.

I bought a new lens for my camera over the weekend so I took about 400 pictures with it since Saturday but I just haven't had too much time to share them here.

Here is my cat... she is showing how I feel lately.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here is my puppy dog...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took a few shots at my 2 niece's birthday party...

R is a young lady, they grow up fast!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got the little one a fish and she was happy! So was my son! Ishie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like this one... Little Tinkerbelle
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I did a photo shoot over the weekend too of a cutie pie little girl and her parents...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that I think of it, I don't even have shots of the parade we went to. Oh well another time, it's late and I need some sleep... big day tomorrow at work :)

Tomorrow I have to share some funny shots that I did NOT take!!!

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Awesome pictures! What lens did you get?

Dallas said...

Great pictures, Kara!! The little girls is a doll.

Kathie said...

Beautiful photos, Kara! I bet the family is so happy with them!

Skiido said...

I bought the 50mm F1.4